BOOMBOX PRESS KIT
Welcome to the BoomBox Press page.
If you need any additional information or would like anything provided in a different format, let us know and we’ll make it available.
501 – 3292 Production Way,
Burnaby, BC, V5A 4R4, Canada
BoomBox brings back the 90s gaming nostalgia in a rhythmically enhanced VR experience. Progress through sequences of interactable objects and obstacles, improving your skill as you conquer levels of varying difficulty. Interpret the gameplay in any manner you choose. It could be a free for all, a fitness routine, a dance fest, or even a method to improve your martial arts kinematics, all within an aesthetically pleasing and ever-changing game environment.
With BoomBox, you don’t just play within the confines of the game. We encourage you to think outside the box and create new maps, which will be supported by BoomBox, through our editor.
Don’t be constrained by the limitations of sourcing and uploading copyrighted songs. Avoid all legal wrangling by using our pre-cleared music from NCS to map and stream your amazing creations.
And why not track the calories you burn, courtesy of YUR.
Cyberspline Games is an indie game development company based in Vancouver Canada. Founded in November 2019, the team is made up of passionate gamers many of whom are Vancouver Film School Alumni. Our company is supported by marketing and business advisors with more than 20 years of experience in the business; we are engaged with various programs including entrepreneurship@UBC, IRAP, Mitacs, and IBM Start-Up. The CEO of the company has been leading and directing teams of programmers and machine learning professionals for the last ten years.
- Leaderboards and skill rating
- Tracking of vital metrics
- Procedural generation of environments
- Unlockable achievements
- Interactable lobby
- Luca Cresciullo – Founder, Producer
- Ekaterina Nosova – CEO & Community Manager
- Bruno Costa – Lead Programmer
- Deny Senesouma – Gameplay Programmer
- Cameron Grant – Back End Developer
- Alberto Valdez – Music Composer & Sound implementation
- Mariana Hernandez – UI/UX Developer & Graphic Designer
- Diego Gonzalez – Systems Programmer
- Francesco Di Santi – QA Tester
- Tami Titheridge – Player Experience & Engagement Lead
- Lucile Thyrard – 3D Generalist
- Gerard Prous – Technical Artist
- Kiana Delsouz – 3D Environment Artist