BOOMBOX PRESS KIT
Welcome to the BoomBox Press page.
If you need any additional information or would like anything provided in a different format, let us know and we’ll make it available.
BoomBox is a rhythmically enhanced VR experience. Progress through different environments while smashing drums and dodging obstacles, improving your skill as you conquer levels of varying difficulty. Interpret the gameplay in any manner you choose. It could be a free-for-all, a fitness routine, a dance fest, or even a method to improve your drumming skills, all within an aesthetically pleasing and ever-changing game environment.
With BoomBox, you don’t just play within the confines of the game. We encourage you to think outside the box and create new maps, which will be supported through our intuitive editor.
Don’t be constrained by the limitations of sourcing and uploading copyrighted songs. Avoid all legal wrangling by using our pre-cleared music from FIXT to map and stream your amazing creations.
And why not track the calories you burn, courtesy of YUR.
Cyberspline Games is an indie game development company based in Vancouver Canada. Founded in November 2019, the team is made up of passionate gamers many of whom are Vancouver Film School Alumni. Our company is supported by marketing and business advisors with more than 20 years of experience in the business; we are engaged with various programs including entrepreneurship@UBC, IRAP, Mitacs, and IBM Start-Up. The CEO of the company has been leading and directing teams of programmers and machine learning professionals for the last ten years.
- 16 songs mapped with various difficulties for every kind of skill, available in early release (with many more to come), crafted by the expert mappers of the Atlas team.
- Pre-cleared 150 Camellia songs and 100 FiXT songs for our community to create, share and stream their own maps.
- 14 unique designed environments to adventure through.
- Intuitive Editor: plenty of features for the community to map with the Editor built by our Dev. team.
- Local and Global Leaderboards: compete with players from all over the world.
- Unlockable achievements.(Coming soon)
- Meet Pupa: our lovely kitty will be part of your amazing adventures, don’t forget to pet her!
- Luca Cresciullo – Founder, Producer
- Ekaterina Nosova – CEO & Community Manager
- Bruno Costa – Lead Programmer
- Deny Senesouma – Gameplay Programmer
- Cameron Grant – Back End Developer
- Alberto Valdez – Music Composer & Sound implementation
- Mariana Hernandez – UI/UX Developer & Graphic Designer
- Diego Gonzalez – Systems Programmer
- Kiana Delsouz – 3D Environment Artist
- Alexandro Rodrigues – Community Manager
- Francesco Di Santi – QA Tester
- Lucile Thyrard – 3D Generalist
- Gerard Prous – Technical Artist
- Saige Baker – 3D Generalist